Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Anyone else annoyed with wiggle !
  • yetiguy
    Free Member

Ordered Christmas presents two days ago, they advertised "choose priority delivery for orders before the 25th" which i did.

Its now late afternoon on Christmas eve and nothing!

At the same time ordered from chain reaction and that arrived the next morning.

Going off wiggle !

andrewh
    Free Member

They are usually very good. I'm inclined to blame Royal Mail. Have you spoken to/heard from Wiggle?

uplink
    Free Member

The mistake you made was ordering 'priority'
    The free delivery stuff always turns up quicker

BTW – you're always going to be heading for a fail ordering online 2 days before Christmas

druidh
    Free Member

Have you actually had a look at the weather/road conditions over the last two days?

LMT
    Free Member

Was going to say same as above, free postage wiggle stuff always turns up next day if ordered before 4 ish

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

No problem for me. Ordered 4.30pm Tuesday and item arrived yesterday morning. There's still time though.
    Hope it all arrives.

vikingboy
    Free Member

Informed by Wiggle my order placed on Friday evening was ready and packed awaiting collection on Monday at 1.13pm in the afternoon.
    It still hasn't turned up. It wasn't marked free delivery either.

An order placed on CRC on Monday at 4.55pm turned up this morning.

Forks ordered from Active Sport Wednesday 16th still haven't arrived

Deliveries definitely running slow probably due to weather and volume of packages.

igm

my free delivery turned up in two days (yesterday)

bigbloke
    Free Member

it'll be royal mail at fault. Where i live posties out in force, however i have had no mail for 3 days in a row now, that is unusual as i always get mail everyday (mostly bills+junk). I reckon they are over stretched and only delivering parcels and not letters. Never gone 3 days with no mail.

yetiguy
    Free Member

what doesnt help is that you cant even phone wiggle – email only

My point is that i ordered from wiggle and crc at the same time with the same postage conditions,

crc arrived next day
    wiggle – still waiting and now someone wont get their present.

As for leaving it late – as far as i am concerned if the website told me to choose a particular delivery method for pre christmas dels then thats what i expect

druidh
    Free Member

That's OK – just stick your fingers in your ears and sing "LAA LAA LAA LAA LAA" really loudly.

dn-chevy
    Free Member

well if you watch the weather you would know that some areas have snow or are you to busy ranting on here for no reason we only got mondays deliverys today becuase of the weather so you where lucky to get any we have a lot of unhappy people waiting for stuff

JRTG
    Free Member

snow and bad weather = delayed post shocker…..

gixer.john
    Free Member

Ordered 2 mahoosive Ortlieb rollbags last saturday night, they were sitting in my porch when i arrived back from work Monday – splendid

Thomohawk
    Free Member

Anyone else annoyed with wiggle…

you could say that…! 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

yeti guy, get yourself better organised next year and stop being a moaning tvvat

soops
    Free Member

I ordered sunday night normal delivery and it turned up tuesday evening at 7pm by some bloke in an estate car. 😉

bagpuss
    Free Member

CRC order arrived today, ordered Tuesday. However lazy arsed postie only brought the card saying 'sorry you were out' and not the parcel. 👿

fotorat
    Free Member

I ordered and XT triple chainset and got an Ultegra chainset once, but they swapped it quick enough.

the lesson here is to order in plenty of time to avoid disappointment, dont blame wiggle!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Wiggle .. excellent service as usual .. ordered tuesday at 11 am , turned up wednesday at 9.30am.. with FREE delivery
    😀 Happy customer here

Flaperon

Doing temp work as a delivery driver in Devon for a courier company, been a nightmare with the weather. Spent an hour today stuck at the bottom of a hill after it rained unexpectedly and froze, and was still delivering at 7pm.

Decided at that point that I would actually like to be home for part of Christmas Eve and came back with 7 parcels undelivered. Might have been yours. Probably not though, because it would have meant catching a ferry to deliver them to Torpoint!

yetiguy
    Free Member

witty biting remark deleted.

A wise man once said "never argue with a fool, people might not notice the difference"

Bottom line, my 10 year old daughter has one less present.

Some of your comments were not helpful at all, and to be honest were rude and offensive.

But i guess every forum has people like that!

aracer
    Free Member

Bottom line, my 10 year old daughter has one less present.

Which is of course all the fault of Wiggle, and nothing to do with you leaving things too late.

fbk
    Free Member

I've had a few orders from CRC & wiggle over the past couple of weeks. Some have taken a few days, some have been next day – no real pattern.
    Equally, several Christmas cards I posted on Monday have failed to reach folk by today. That's not my fault and I don't feel guilty. I'm just a bit miffed that cards haven't arrived – I know who I blame 🙂

stumpyjon

Spoke to my Dad last night, he works at one of the big mail centres, in Northamptonshire, said loads of lorries didn't make in or out of the depot. Result several million pieces of mail backed up.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I think to criticise Royal Mail or Wiggle given the weather and the closeness of Christmas is more than a little unfair, they are all trying their best in difficult situations. Get your act together – if you really wanted your child to have an extra present you should have sorted it out at least a week ago if not longer instead of blaming others for your lack of foresight or organisation.

grantway
    Free Member

Chain Reaction are tops best company to buy from
    over the phone or net.
    LOL Wiggle tried to sell me Next Day delivery even
    though the item was not in stock and wont be in stock
    till 6th January so I think you have been Done 😉

Wookster

I think thet are really good always have!! Inever fail to get my stuff from them really quickly!! think you have been hit by the christmas rush our postie was doing two runs yesterday one parcel one letters!

postierich
    Free Member

Muppet orders 2 days before chrimbo and is very annoyed that royal mail/courier company has spoiled his daughters Christmas,shame on them the sooner they are privatised the better blah blah blah. 😉

Rich

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Annoyed? NO!

Ordered a Camelbak HAWG NV from them on the 22nd to send to me in Oz. Some strange discount (assume it gets around some import tax or something?) and free delivery.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else annoyed with wiggle !’ is closed to new replies.