• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ton.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone else….
  • matt_outandabout

fed up of the cold n commuting?

This week I have endured -11 one morning, -4 on way home and then wind/snow today.

nickegg
    Free Member

No because i sit in my lovely warm car for 1hr 20mins each way!

…..but i wish i could commute by bike. God i miss my old commute. Give me – temperatures anyday over **** boring driving!

ton

still enjoying it.
    got my ventana out, and been commuting on that, searching out things to jump off, and steps to ride down.

mavis
    Free Member

yep…roll on summer!

djglover
    Free Member

Had the norovirus, then it's been cold and raining and I've found heated leather seats far more alluring than being run off the road by bus drivers

goonie
    Free Member

Iknow it probably doesnt help but i would do anything to be able to commute to work no matter what the weather… this time of year i would be investing in some decent base layers

Grimy
    Free Member

I'm having serious trouble with disaplin when it comes to riding to work at the minute. I know I should as its healthy and environmental and all, but getting out of a warm bed and straight onto the bike at 5am to travel to work in the cold and rain for another 12hour shift is just too much some mornings and the car wins. 😈

RichPenny
    Free Member

I was a bit grumpy on tuesday. Puncture half a mile out from home so walked back to get another bike. Got halfway to work and realised I'd left my keys in the shed door. Was pissing down as well. By the time I got to work I was beaming again and all was well with the world. Commuting is all the aces…

ton

i will not take a job unless i can cycle there. 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else….’ is closed to new replies.