Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

£27 to ride my local trails doesn’t appeal to me. 🙂

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Its on my doorstep too. The entry fee is quite high but apparently some of it is going to charity, you’d hope it was a fair bit at that price.

I was going to do it but i’m fighting off dehydration and cramp on a 25 mile ride on a good day let alone in this heat so will probably give it a miss 🙁

I wonder what the parts of the route are that it mentions aren’t usually open to riders!

SOAP
    Free Member

Anyone know the route?
    Was planing to ride there Saturday 🙁

jam-bo

I wonder what the parts of the route are that it mentions aren’t usually open to riders!

All the good bits that get ridden anyway…

I think sharki has been involved .

chives
    Free Member

Still nursing torn ligaments from my foray over there a week last Tuesday – riding 40 miles home afterwards didn’t help! For that reason, I’m out. 😳

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I would ride or Marshall if I was free. The point is, your £27 pays for racing. Riding is free.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

All the good bits that get ridden anyway…

That’s pretty much what i was thinking 😉

Dibbs
    Free Member

The point is, your £27 pays for racing. Riding is free.

It’s not a race, it’s an “offroad sportive” 🙂

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Hey Dibbs
    I’ll be over there working with Mondraker, be good to see you if you’re around.

scottfitz
    Free Member

£27 is about right “offroad sportive”
    The wiggle ones are £28

petefromearth

I’m interested mainly because I might learn some new singletrack. Been there lots of times and love it but I still think there are quite a few trails I don’t know. Has anyone seen the route?

Only 170 riders maximum which appeals!

saladdodger
    Free Member

I will be up on the Q’s early saturday. Sorry but I do not make a habbit of this but I agree with dibbs =-O

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ll be over there working with Mondraker, be good to see you if you’re around.

I’ll try and get over to see you mate.

And as for sd 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?’ is closed to new replies.