Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone biked in Bardonecchia?
  • Spin
    Free Member

What’s it like?

Just back from skiing there and thought it looked good for biking.

Not into lift served stuff more into riding up a big hill then taking a techy route down it.

Cheers.

FOG

Used to go to the Stella Alpina m/bike rally there which consisted of riding bikes over high Mtn tracks so I would think mtbs would be ideal. Only problem would be when I went lifts didn’t work in the summer but might do so now.

Spin
    Free Member

Only problem would be when I went lifts didn’t work in the summer but might do so now.

Not a problem for the riding I want to do.

torihada
    Free Member

I’ve ridden at Bardonecchia. I was with the family and I sneaked off the blues for a couple of reds. Good for a day but not any longer.I didn’t really like the place though: rude service in the restaurants and a terrible campsite nearby. We left after a day.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I took a look at the bike park maps when I was there and it looks like a predominatly lift assisted / Steep DH. On the other hand The chalet we stayed in was superb and they offer B+B to bikers in the summer. I think there will be some great riding opportunities in the wider area I know more and more of the milky way is opening up every summer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone biked in Bardonecchia?’ is closed to new replies.