Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone been to Verbier this year, new trails/lift ?
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

I see they have opened 2 new Red Trails above Ruinettes and are running an extra lift this year to service them and giving an extra 250m vertical.

link

Anyone ridden these, what else might it open up ? I’ve been scanning the maps, a few paths/trails up there. Easier access to Cabin du Mont Fort ?

tollah
    Free Member

I’m heading there on Saturday so I’ll let you know

jambalaya
    Free Member

Thanks. As a minimum it will make some of the trails back via La Chaux to La Chable a bit longer and you can repeat the new trails easily but I d wonder what else might be more accessible.

johnhe

I’ve just ridden these trails today – I thought they were absolutely outstanding. I’ve rarely enjoyed riding my bike so much.

Tracey

Cant wait to get out there and ride the new stuff. Set off a week tomorrow. Abigale not telling us anything

Tracey

Text from Abigale who has rode them this dinnertime

There quite good, one of them has a shore section where all the rocks have broken off and the shore goes through it, its really good, one of them is really quite down hilly, with big jumps and cut out landings to clear but they are really nice and sweeping and flowing. lovely weather.

And I’m still stuck at work with a forecast of rain for the weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to Verbier this year, new trails/lift ?’ is closed to new replies.