Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone been to glentress recently?
  • nastybuller
    Free Member

I was goona go a few weeks ago but I heard it was heavy snow and that some tracks and car parks we’re closed.

I’ll probs just pedal the red n have a play in the jump park. Are they both fully open?

Thanks

Barry

Northwind

I was down on saturday but only used the trailcentre climb… The black would have been hard work, the red looked fine, the climb up that far was snowy but no bother. The road up to teh buzzard’s was closed but I think that’s for forestry not snow- the climb was diverted up the road too. Pennel’s Vennel is shut for epic windblown trees.

The jumps did have enough snow on to make a difference, I had a crossed up landing of proper terror on the unnamed 😆 but if I could actually jump I’m sure it’d have been fine. And the offpiste stuff we did was riding beautifully.

BoardinBob

I was there Sunday. High stuff snowy but grippy. Wife was there today and said it was all OK. Snows soft now.

alpineharry
    Free Member

As above, up on sunday, very top of spooky woods had a decent bit of snow if you went off the track, fine on the main ridden line and a lot better once you got in the woods, sections further down didn’t have any on.

As for the road to the top car park, reopens on the 11th February, although the date had already been written over so may change again.

munkyboy
    Free Member

It must all be melting away now?

Liftman

Melted and gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to glentress recently?’ is closed to new replies.