Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone been to Club La Santa?
  • AB
    Free Member

We're soon going to be a family of 4 and are considering this for next year as the wife and I are quite sporty.

Anyone been here or on a similar type sporting resort holiday?

hitman
    Free Member

yes
    surfed La Santa quite a bit and used to nip in the complex every now and then – saw Big Frank in there one time when he was preparing for a fight. Facilities are amazing – lovely 50m outdoor pool and the gym and free weights area was something else!! Lots of serious looking tri-types about!! If you do go try and get out to the surrounding villages – great tapas and lovely people. Oh and if you surf, the left directly in front of La Santa is on its day someting else!!

emac65
    Free Member

The village where La Santa actually is has very little for families though,a real one horse town

MoreCashThanDash

I went a couple of times 1997/98 – the best holidays I've had, and I gather it's got better since. There are a lot of serious sporty types there, but lots of weekend worriers as well. There was a kids club back then, I'm guessing it is still there.

The biking was good, 50m pool and weights were excellent, and doing my first ever step class on the 5 a side pitch in the sun was great. There was a lot of good coaching available at different sports at a reasonable price.

The restaurants on site were good enough, the disco thing was tacky but fun, and there were a few good restaurants in the village. I'd love to go back, but have been banned by the missus….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to Club La Santa?’ is closed to new replies.