Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone been to Cannock today?
  • bikemanspen
    Free Member

Just wondered is it a mudbath? And how it’s held up to the recent wet weather?

noltae
    Free Member

Not too bad …

forge197
    Free Member

Not a mud bath a few deep puddles of course, but in good shape I thought today considering that last few days of rain.

kayak23

Before & during.

Didn’t touch the monkey but the off-piste bits were wetter than a trouts pocket! Fun mind….and yes, my ghetto mudguard IS awesome I know… 8)

prawny

The dog and monkey don’t get mud, just dirty puddles.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Looks sweet!!!

bullroar
    Free Member

Bit muddy on the diversions and usual suspects as far as puddles concerned other than that all was good.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup not too bad really. Its been better and its been worse. Dries up surprisingly quickly this time of year when the sun’s out

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Well went to Cannock today did the monkey and follow the dog an conditions were great!! Bit busy but a very good ride even if I feel rattled to death as I took the bfe!

kjcc25
    Free Member

Considering how wet it was yesterday trails were just about perfect today.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Went today and the trails were in pretty damn good nick. The off piste stuff was a bit sloppy though.

It was busy as expected being a bank holiday and there were families riding the wrong way robe the dog and plenty of people walking on the bike trails. Was my first ride out after my big crash last week and my confidence was totally gone so I was properly mincetastic.

somouk
    Free Member

The main trails at Cannock cope really well, just the off piste stuff that can get a bit boggy so will be good.

prawny

It was lovely this morning at about 7 so would have been glorious around lunch time, if only it was quieter then.

rocketman
    Free Member

I really enjoyed it today. A little bit busy but not too bad, lots of people on all kinds of bikes having a good time. Waited at the end of a few sections there were some really nice bikes coming through

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to Cannock today?’ is closed to new replies.