Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anyone been riding in the Eastern Pyrenees
  • cybernaut
    Free Member

Despite (or possibly because of brexit) my wife an I have opted to open a B&B in the Haute Aude area of France, in the East, near Andora. I would once have been all over the area by now; on and off road. Sadly my M.E. has been particularly bad of late, so riding has been impossible.

There are loads of fairly boring MTB/VTT routes in the area, all nicely waymarked, but devoid of singletrack.

So come on people, where is the good stuff? All help gratefully received. Areas to look, locations, track logs, anything.

Thanks all

Andy
    labellemaisonres@gmail.com

jambalaya
    Free Member

You can have a look on here (around Paris the rides are all xc / boucle stuff but that’s a function of the terrain)

https://www.utagawavtt.com

We have had a favourable thread discussion about riding around Ax-Les Thermes. Years ago we used to holiday around a small village in the hills behind Perpignan and drive around the area exploring inc into Andorra. Looks fine mtb country to me (always saw roadies too) and there must be lots of old walking trails you can use. Get the IGN map out !

Andy 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been riding in the Eastern Pyrenees’ is closed to new replies.