Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anybody wasting time – football?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Arsenal 0 – Man Utd 2
    Makes me wonder who I prefer, Chelsea or Barca? Who’ll be easier to beat?

zaskar
    Free Member

Watched it while doing hoovering and dishes.

Good match. Felt sorry for Arsenal.

Felt Woohoo for Utd especially if Chelski get through-rematch and the same teams in consecutive finals?

Watching History!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Barcleona probably a more entertaining game.

Hairychested
    Free Member

But Barca has no John Terry to take a penalty 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Manure were a bit spawny, first half. Slip by Gibbs let in Park (who only just managed a snatched shot), and the second came from a free kick which resulted from a Ronaldo dive (surprise surprise). 3rd goal was class, mind.

If Barça can overcome Chelsea tomoz night, then I reckon they’ll take it. Manure shoon’t be so arrogant as to think they can easily beat such a class team. And if it is Chelsea, I really think they’ll have it, this time.

Whatever way, be thankful you din’t have to play Liverpool. Because you woon’t be in it at all.

Hairychested
    Free Member

RB, sour grapes I reckon. Almunia was awful, van Persie forgot to play, Fabregas left his football skills at home, the rest were poor. And if Chelsea are in the final, and I think they will be, it’ll be a nail-biting 2:1 to Man Utd in extra time.

higgo
    Free Member

My head says I want Chelski in the final. We know them and we know we are a better team, measured over the season we will finish above them (almost certainly by two places), drew at their place and did them 3-0 at home. We’ve got them worked out.

My heart says Barca – European Finals should be between teams from different countries. It will be a much better game (for the neutral) but I’m less confident of winning.

Higs
    (MUFC)

Hairychested
    Free Member

Higgo, we’ll win it. Barca isn’t too good defenslively, luckily 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anybody wasting time – football?’ is closed to new replies.