Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ANYBODY USE SPANK PARTS
  • mollski
    Free Member

i love the look of the gold spank bars and stem,anybody use there parts,what do you think?

GW
    Free Member

got spank bitch stik XGT 30 bars in 25.4 diameter clamp on my DH bike, they were not chosen, rather a warranty replacement for the original Funn bars. but am more than happy with them, slightly wider than I was using on the previous DH bike at 711mm (28") but the sweep feels spot on and they've not bent yet (2yrs). they are reasuringly stiff for the weight.
    they're black tho. I find this fashion for bright garish wide bars on otherwise alright looking bikes quite bizarre! you are obviously a tasteless fashion victim.
    I also have a gopping white/burberry spank Dirtjump saddle that came on a BMX I bought recently, whipped it off straight away and replaced it with a trasteful black race saddle. it looks solid, isn't overly heavy for what it is and the rails should be strong. I'll keep it for you for when white/burberry comes back into fashion if you want. 😛

mollski
    Free Member

lol ok 8)

fix
    Free Member

seconded, bitch sticks are some of my favourite bars, had them for ages and they just feel right, also run Spank stems and rims on two of my bikes. The Royala (gold) bars and stem is a bit heavier but never the less, good solid kit that will put up with a fiar amount of abuse. If you think it looks nice as well, I guess thats an added bonus!

ken_shields
    Free Member

What I've used has been good

Spank 777 bars on my Bullit

More 777 bars and Subrosa Rims on my 5 Spot

jonathan
    Free Member

Got Royala bar and stem* and like them a lot – was running them on a heavy Chameleon build, and now on a lighter Hemlock build. Wide, but not silly wide, and a nice bend to them.

* should say I didn't actually pay for them, they were test kit for the mag

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

spank me teacher 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ANYBODY USE SPANK PARTS’ is closed to new replies.