• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anybody use both long and short sleeve Castelli gabba?
  • Vortexracing

I have the short sleeve one but find it cold this time of year on the arms when using the nano-flex arm warmers as they don’t tend to be windproof.

I bought the long sleeved version, but before I try it and obviously won’t be abale to return it, are the arms warmer in the long sleeved Gabba compared to short sleeved one with the nano-flex arm warmers?

Ta very muchly

kennyp
    Free Member

Can’t answer your question directly, but I do have the long sleeve one and love it. I combine it with a sleeveless base layer and the gilet you can get that goes with it which I shove in the back pocket.

mooman
    Free Member

I got both. Long sleeve better of the two options.
    Base on under the long sleeve and it’s good for coldest rides.

Gee76
    Free Member

Why no returns. Evans in Preston is good to do it in person if you prefer, no quibble!.

Vortexracing

I want to know if it works better than the short sleeved one, by seeing what others think.

If I try it and it’s no different to the short sleeve then it will be a waste of dosh.

and you know how tight I am 😉

Haze

Can’t really help since it’s been too cold since I bought mine.

Planning on using it with my tried and tested Gore Windstopper arm warmers when the temperature climbs a touch, could be a cheaper option if your Nanoflex aren’t up to it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anybody use both long and short sleeve Castelli gabba?’ is closed to new replies.