• This topic has 25 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • anybody on here ride a on -one 456
  • mollski
    Free Member

hi posted this up for my bro,who is thinking of buying 1 and building it up,have you got the summer season?what forks do you run with it?and what do you think to the ride,thanks for your time and help 8)

Jammy111
    Free Member

are you joking…

U31
    Free Member

Own it with bombers..

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I have two

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

What is it?

mollski
    Free Member

no jammy they look the dogs but all of his mates have told him to get an orange crush

donsimon
    Free Member

On-One who?

shedfull
    Free Member

I built my lurid orange Summer Season up last year based on a set of 2002 Marzocchi Z1 dropoffs. There's nothing better to ride than a bike you built yourself.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

On One's are shite nowadays, what you need is a Ragley.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

456 summer season with 120mm reba teams…

rides really nice.

mollski
    Free Member

yes a ragley blue pig did come up bike shop said £250

Filthy
    Free Member

Shop around I just paid £185 for my blue pig

coastkid
    Free Member

hi mollski, got a 456 with coil 140 pikes,love it to bits,great for the price 😮

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have the 456 (None summer season) got the FOX 140mm forks on it. I think it ace, not the best climber but great fun to ride and on the downs.

heuer27
    Free Member

Got my summer season built up with 32 vans, short stem and downhill risers . I stuck on some proper wheels and tyres and went baiting downhill riding mates on their big rigs . I could just about keep up until the jumps got bigish ,well over 4 ft then my bottle crashed.
    I've had so much fun i recently sold my Reign as it wasn't getting used . Seriously thought about sticking the 36's from that bike on the on one to see what I could get away with.Unless its super knarly ,this bike will cope admirably.Its not too happy with tight twisty stuff due to the slack angles mind.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

ALL 456's are ace.

My old Summer Season got ridden like I had stolen it. Made me a right hooligan it did.

456ti is now getting a right stonking too since I introduced it to the 454 Pikes. 😀

Its the only bike I ride off road in the UK. Full sus doesn't get a look in unless I'm in proper mountains (ie Alps)

spw3

<bump>

Filthy,

where did you get a Blue Pig for that money?

S.

Filthy
    Free Member

It was listed on eBay but it came from here, might be worth giving him a ring.

http://www.captivbikes.co.uk/

spw3

Thank you Sir, I will give them an old-fashioned call over the telephone tomorrow.

S.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

iv'e got the summer season, (tasty orange) :mrgreen:

I think its and ACE bike!!!

I run 130mm rev's on it which are fine for me. The bike fits me really well and feels so comfy. Although…. anyone else who has ridden my bike says it feels like you are leaning over the fron wheel too much but with such a short stem on I fail to see this.

Get one, build it up and keep tinkering until it fits perfectly

hora
    Free Member

One on the classifieds – a 16" at £99…. ——->

Mike-E

456 with coil Pikes works for me 🙂

devs
    Free Member

I've got 2 summer seasons! Both with pike 140s now. One was on Fox Float Rs for a while. the RAW is singlespeed and the hot orange has gears. My Nomad only gets dusted off for big mountain days now.

nedoverendsmole
    Free Member

To whoever stole my 456 summer season, i want it back please and i hope you get cat aids

yunki
    Free Member

standard 456 with 450mm rigid fork here.. sometimes run a 130mm rev but rarely feel the need for it..

good times everytime

hora
    Free Member

Its a regular 456.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘anybody on here ride a on -one 456’ is closed to new replies.