Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anybody know much about getting into Legoland?
  • mos

We ant last year & it seems to stick in by nogging hat when we paid, they said if we kept the receipt we could get in again on another day for free? does this sound correct?
    We’re going to driving down sunday & going for a few hours Sunday afternoon & back again on Monday morning.

daftvader
    Free Member

That sounds unlikely tbh…

andrewreay

Last year they had posters up in the park saying you can get in for a fiver a person the following day with your ticket from ‘today’.

I remember being slightly peeved as we’d bought discounted two day passes in advance, and they cost far more than the offer up in the park.

However, that was in early July, before the school holidays, so the park would have been much less full.

Hopefully someone who has been in the last couple of days can confirm if those posters are still up.

riddoch

I think discounted second day is a standard thing for Merlin parks, certainly Alton towers had it in may.

takisawa2

We were there on Thursday.
    Didn’t see any offer posters, but wasn’t particularly looking tbh.
    It used to be as said, £5 next day.

When my kids were really into it we did a family room at the Holiday Inn Express plus two days tickets for four, for about £130. Cheaper than paying on the door for one day.

If your going, don’t waste 30 mins on the pirate show, catch the last show of the day. The reason…
    They tell you to buy a £5 parking ticket, but if you leave after the masses they just leave the barriers open.

Take towels & clothes for little ones for the water fun thing, it’s fab.

revs1972
    Free Member

We were there today and I didn’t see any signs.
    With walk in prices of £55.40 and £51.20 for kids , it’s a bloody cheek that they then charge for parking !!
    Don’t forget to add £75 a person for the ultimate quebot so you can get to the front of the queues !!

We managed to get tickets through Merlins Magic Wand scheme as my youngest has been diagnosed with autism ,
    So we got all the benefits of above for the grand sum of diddly squat .

GrahamS

Various Kellog’s cereals have had offers for Merlin attractions on them for the past few months. Think it might have been something like free entry with a paying adult or something. Might be worth checking the cupboard.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anybody know much about getting into Legoland?’ is closed to new replies.