Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anybody got a jones
  • mollski
    Free Member

these look the dogs
    http://www.jonesbikes.com/

TheSwede
    Free Member

martinh
    Free Member

There are several Jones owners around here.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

mollski – these look the dogs
    http://www.jonesbikes.com/

just clicked that jones link… didn’t know ali g worked there 😐

PeteG55
    Free Member

just clicked that jones link… didn’t know ali g worked there

Had to go look after that comment, uncanny 😆

mildred

My name is Jeff Jones. I’m a cyclist committed to the non-suspended bicycle. My ideas and passion have created an exceptional ride – a geometry that delivers superb handling, comfort and efficiency.

And when I’ve finished dragging your money out of your pockets, you will convince yourself that because it costs so much it must be superior to any other bike.

For your interest I also failed CSE metalwork due to my adherence to designs that lack aesthetic appeal, and look like a trainee plumber has f***ed up.

bol

I’m sure they ride nicely, but I’m not sold on the explosion in a spaghetti factory aesthetic either.

Here’s a challenge: who knows someone who owns a Jones who doesn’t also own (or aspire to own) a beard?

Marmoset
    Free Member

The man’s sold out, he’s now selling a traditional diamond shaped steel frame, talk about mainstream 😆

martinh
    Free Member

1 Jones, no beard, no aspiration to grow a beard.

Bimbler
    Free Member

NO but if I came into enough money to fritter away on a bike I’d buy one. Never ridden one, just would like one, no beard, no aspiration to grow a beard.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sandals?

hillsplease

I know a man with a Jones, no beard, sensible suspension fork and everything. Smashing chap to boot, lives in a house, not a shed/cave/ grotto. Do I win?

MrNutt
    Free Member

no suspension?!? next thing will be no gears, what nonsense!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anybody got a jones’ is closed to new replies.