Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anybody building / built a bike and wrapping one?
  • Tiger6791

Just built a Dawes Paris 20inch

Impressed with it as a bike so far.

Next is wrapping it 😕

bearnecessities

You cannot wrap a bike – fact!

Surprise entrance with a bow is the way to go – as for the bike, just hide it 8)

takisawa2

Pair of Stunt Skooters to build & wrap, but a few hours away yet.

wiggles
    Free Member

When I was younger I asked for a bike for Christmas, parents made me open all my presents under the tree (obviously no bike) then asked me to go into the dining room to get something and my bike was in the corner 😀 (I almost didn’t notice it until I was leaving the room and caught s glimpse)

trail_rat
    Free Member

[Img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2EwKazDUESM/UrnhoLlXSFI/AAAAAAAAH6M/qkfmcejvtP4/s400/%255BUNSET%255D.jpg[/img]

One wrapped bike….for club santa cross race 🙂

mudsoul
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    You cannot wrap a bike – fact!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Got an Islabike Beinn 20 in limited edition yellow to build up once the kids are in bed.

Halfway through a bottle of red though so hopefully still awake!

MM

luke
    Free Member

I’m confess I bowed to pressure from the wife and let her choose a bike for our daughter, but only on the condition that the boys next bike is completely down to me with no interference.
    So hidden in the shed is a 20 inch Raleigh the wrapping is up to the wife me I would just put a bow on it and be done. Not my choice I would have probably have gone for a Ridgeback like her brother currently has.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Stunt scooters to wrap. I’ll just leave them in the box though and let them help me build them up tomorrow.
    Disguises them better and it’s half the fun ain’t it!

duntstick
    Free Member

Too lovely, can’t wrap it!

rab5474
    Free Member

Just finished a cnoc 14 and a rothan, nice bows on each of them, and i **** load of helitape

takisawa2

Aforementioned Stunt Skooters now duly wrapped.
    (Two cups of tea & a Chomp bar incidentally.)

IMAG2365 by pten2106, on Flickr

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anybody building / built a bike and wrapping one?’ is closed to new replies.