Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anybody been to Wembly Stadium – where are the unrinals!
  • olddog

Went to the RLWC semis yesterday (just about got over the trauma of the England NZ result).

Wembley stadium is pretty good in all respects apart from the lack of urinals – all three of the male toilet blocks I went into were cubicles only. Massive queues at half-time, people missing the start of the second half of games.

I realise that having cubicle only allows flexibility to use some of the male bogs for women depending on the make up of the spectators for a given event – but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have the usual huge and efficient huge communal p###ing troughs that have been in every other sports stadium I’ve been too.

Sorry – rant over – just needed to share.

olddog

Unrinals! that’s exactly what they were!!

Harry_the_Spider

[fondly remembers]At the old Wembley it appeared to be acceptable to piss anywhere and everywhere.[/fondly remembers]

timc
    Free Member

no such problems when I have been, want to try going for a piss at Anfield at HT

Squidlord
    Free Member

Thread title would have been funnier with “-urgent!” at the end.

olddog

Maybe it was because we were in the cheap ticket but high booze consumption seats. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anybody been to Wembly Stadium – where are the unrinals!’ is closed to new replies.