Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • anybody been to degla today
  • haribojangles
    Free Member

thinking of going up to llandegla tomorrow but where i’ve been this afternoon its hammered down non stop. What condition are the trails in at the moment, dont fancy driving a long way for soaking conditions

Rorschach
    Free Member

Damp.Was dry,then wet,then dry,then wet,now just bloomin windy.Might go for a spin after tea.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Lovely this morning , bit of rain near dinner but 95% of the trail copes really well so I wouldn’t worry .

donsimon
    Free Member

But that 5% that doesn’t has been known to swallow whole villages, people and all.
    I’ll have to get over there next week if it stops raining.
    #fairweatherriderdoesntlikegettingfeetwet

nwgiles

The open start is fine once in the forests its rivers puddles and mud.

Or heaven as I refer to it

flippinheckler
    Free Member

It drains quite well so should be ok, was there Friday at 3pm and got lucky with the weather.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Trails are fine had a trundle round the red today bit wet in places never really gets muddy and the Red diversion is now open, its now very smooth in that section, and the jumps are now rollers 😀

Rorschach
    Free Member

Just got in.I was right.

brianh
    Free Member

Spent the day there today and conditions were fine – a few puddles but the trails were in really good shape plus I just picked up a brand new Yeti 575 which takes the edge of any weather conditions 😉

MrOvershoot

Was windy but apart from that fine 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘anybody been to degla today’ is closed to new replies.