Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any washing machine engineers? not spinning wae24162uk/01 … help.
  • toys19
    Free Member

STW hive mind any washing machine engineers? Hi My Bosch Classix wae24162uk/01 did not spin on the last load, I set it to spin only and still no spin. I have cleared the pump at the bottom front, and blown throught he little tube there to remove anything else. I took the back cover off that exposes the motor/drum and set to spin again, (stood well back) it appears to not even try to spin. I’ve done a search for wae24162uk/01 and found nothing.

Aus
    Free Member

Hi, just fixed my Bosch which had e same problem. It may be your brushes in the motor, they wear down to the point it stops spinning. Go on espares, search Bosch carbon brushes, and they have a video showing how to replace. V easy to do

toys19
    Free Member

ok will inspect motor cheers.

scaredypants

If you haven’t already, take out half the stuff & try again – we have a bosch and it won’t spin if overloaded

toys19
    Free Member

yer done it empty.

higthepig
    Free Member

As Aus said, try swapping the bushes, we had exactly the same symptons and new bushes cured it.

toys19
    Free Member

taken brushes out, very worn. Happy days. Now where to get brushes on a sunday…

creamegg
    Free Member

sorry to hijack this thread but my gf just mailed me saying her washing machine sounds like its about to explode when on high spin. Time for a new machine or is this fixable? Dont have details on make/model yet

Swelper
    Free Member

If the machine is not going through its full cycle and the drum is not draining then the pump is your boy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any washing machine engineers? not spinning wae24162uk/01 … help.’ is closed to new replies.