• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by GW.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any US Supercross watchers?
  • billysugger
    Free Member

“My guys have been working hard to put me here I just want to thank Monster Energy, Vans, Oakley, Dunlop Tyres, Specialized, Krispie Kremes (err who else gave me something for saying their name), my mechanic, my morrrrm, the lord jesus christ.”

There’s probably really only one guy in there who’s been working hard to put Ryan Dungey etc where they are and I don’t think the baby jesus is a supercross fan. He’s more of an Enduro guy.

Does it piss anyone else off?
    Is it pay per mention over there or something? Whores.
    Actually I know it isn’t.

$1m for 3 races. Ridiculous.

Not jealous, honest. :mrgreen:

shifter
    Free Member

Used to love it when it was on ch5, what’s it on these days?

billysugger
    Free Member

Motors TV have the rights to broadcast what CBS put together. Ricky Carmichael is on commentating now and then which makes up for Ralph Shaheen over emphasising one word at a time.

Anyway apart from all that it’s shaping up to be a very good season. I’d like to see Dungey take the title and Stewart stop riding through people.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

All American sports folk seem to do this when interviewed and it pisses me off as well

GW
    Free Member

I Watch a few days after each round. Just the races not any of the rest of it.

GW
    Free Member

Talking about MX, What pisses me off most is thq’s shit server. Only reason I ever end up here at night
    😥

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any US Supercross watchers?’ is closed to new replies.