Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any Transition Trans AM Owners? Opinions?
  • nwill1
    Free Member

As title was considering building one up, not sure weather to replace the blender (if it does it all) or build up slightly lower spec as a 2nd bike for more xc type duties?

How’s yours? What would you compare it too? What type of ridding do you use it for? General opinions?

Feel free to post a pic also.

nwill1
    Free Member

Guessing these are rare in the UK? Seem to be alot in the US, any reason?

nwill1
    Free Member

Cheers, did read that but very little in there bar 1 comment. Any others?

tankbeut
    Free Member

I ride one. It works for me. i use it for everything really and seems to cope with it all. it feels slow on the road but the second you get it on dirt its quality. there is only one downside that annoys me. as its a SS frame to run gears on it you use the dropout adapters and they can be tricky to get off if your changing an inner tube or something. but overall i love it. plus i havent seen another one in the UK (south east anyway). heres a pretty bad pic

spanishfly
    Free Member

I havent seen any others in my area NE Scotland either, mine is 2011 Red and I see on E-bay they have frames new from that year for under £300.00.
    Its been used at least 3 times a week since, the paint is great the logos are disappearing now but I enjoy using it every time I ride it.
    Mtbr have a dedicated Transition Forum page and there is a few threads on the Trans-AM, in case you havent seen it…. You probably have but

http://forums.mtbr.com/

I hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any Transition Trans AM Owners? Opinions?’ is closed to new replies.