Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Titus FTM carbon owners worried
  • bauchlebastart
    Free Member

I bought an FTMc frame from On One about 6 months ago, built it up a few weeks after, had a couple of test rides and then life threw a wobbly at me and it has sat in my garage since. I had a chance to have a good look at it this afternoon and was amazed at the tube wall thinness at mid section of the downtube, it was vey easy to deflect the tube wall with light thumb pressure. Are they all like this? have I got a dud, should I be worried?
    Any owner experiences would be welcome.

hora
    Free Member

Duplicato

hora
    Free Member

C456 is like this. Awesome frame.

Brant would sort you out if it broke in warranty etc. Good bloke but makes ugly bikes 😉

larrythelathe
    Free Member

i have had one for over 2 years

i have ridden it fairly hard for the type of terain we have down south

i have no reason to worrie about it at all.

Also worth pionting out the 456 was done by brant but i dont think he did the titus. although i am a fan all three of my bikes are designed by him! ragley ti and a meg.

Brant do i get some freebies for flying the flag 😉

andybanks
    Free Member

My c456 has loads of flex if you press the bottom tube. I through it around like anything and it’s solid as a rock to ride.

I wouldn’t be worried.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be worried. Just rode it like a normal bike including foreign trips etc.

Its a 5.5lb carbon frame, so there probably is going to be some thin tube sections. On-one warranties have a good reputation, so its even less of an issue.

dantsw13

Nope – mine has been fine, with some hard riding.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Titus FTM carbon owners worried’ is closed to new replies.