Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Any tips on fending off dog attacks?
  • giddyrob
    Free Member

I’m getting a big dog to go riding with me now after that clip!

I would have gone straight for the eyes though or a big right hand hook on the top of its head!

Might be worth dressing in full body armour just to go to the shops!

zaskar
    Free Member

What you need a big fat guy to kick the dogs head in:

giddyrob
    Free Member

to be honest when I see a dog I slow right down and go past like the fonz! Keep a good distance though! They can tell if you’re shitting yourself.

The other way is to run spikes like the roman chariots! Turn it into a stump jumper!

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Seen this?

+1 for the am dram screaming. Remind me never to mess with police dogs.

giddyrob They can tell if you’re shitting yourself.

Y’know people always say that, but I’ve yet to be convinced – it would be nearly impossible to prove at any rate. I grew up with dogs of all shapes and sizes (christ that sounds weird) so I feel like I have no fear of any dog – hasnt stopped dogs acting aggressively towards me.

It has benefited me though in that I feel I can tell when a dog is acting aggressive/defensive out of fear, or simply because it’s overly aggressive and act accordingly.

zaskar
    Free Member

giddyrob
    Free Member

i don’t mean they have a sixth sense. Just that if you are confident with them I find they respond better. I used to shit myself near dogs when I was a kid and they ran after me.

I did have a little dog chase me in the woods last year, which was annoying, but soon got rid of it with a right boot! Don’t think that would have worked on a bigger on though.

dave_aber
    Free Member

When I was a kid, I had an old version of Richard’s Bicycle Book, which has an excellent section on how to kill a dog. Suggestions include:

Jamming your pump down its throat
    “Any small dog can simply be hoisted up by his legs and his brains dashed out”
    Offer a pump or a stick for it to bite, and when it locks on: “Follow up with with breaking the dogs ribs or crushing its head with a rock.”
    “If worst comes to worst, ram your entire arm down his throat. He will choke and die. Better your arm than your throat.”

Apparently later editions of the book had this advice edited out….

zaskar
    Free Member

Best vid yet: LOL

giddyrob
    Free Member

LOL!!!

that dog is sooooooooooooooo shit!

quality!

giddyrob
    Free Member

you think dog bites are bad!!!

Watch out for police cats! nimble little bastards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yQ7vxKQkE

zaskar
    Free Member

Ahh! who is going to adopt that cat now….friendly little guy biting your nuts off.

Maplin do a dog chaser for £15

colnagokid

Get that cat, keep him in your camelback, if you see Benjamin the pitbull or one of his pals approaching, simply unleash ninjacat to “own” the dog!
    (no bombers required, just a tin of kitikat) 🙂

giddyrob
    Free Member

bang on! that cat has got some serious combat speed + if that dog has any balls pus will be right on em in a flash! Ouch!

juan
    Free Member

GNAR GNAR as a point your life is on the fence so kick the fecker with whatever you have, foot, fist, bike, rock.

I shall imagine that a big wack with the bash ring should teach it manners.

Marge
    Free Member

it’s another good reason to be at the front of the group, therefore always cycle with someone slower… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Any tips on fending off dog attacks?’ is closed to new replies.