• This topic has 98 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Any STW serving Police Officers?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Nottinghamshire Police here

Where?

(I escaped from Eastwood a few years ago).

KT1973
    Free Member

I wear one of the pointy hats too.

I'm not a policeman though, I'm a wizard

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

TGA- C Div,

Sacades- PCSO= Police Community Support Officer

hora
    Free Member

I've been thinking this for a while- do ALL officers eat takeaways during their shifts?

uplink
    Free Member

I've been thinking this for a while- do ALL officers eat takeaways during their shifts?

looking at the size of most of them – probably

hora
    Free Member

Not a size thing- just see a fair few in the chippies/Chinese around our way and when I lived in London.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Probably see them on their occasional late shift when it's manic and they are grabbing some quick food. Most of the ones I know are quite fit and healthy, however there does seem to be a breed of newer PC's joining who are horrifically unfit as they have lowered he bleep test (and overall physical test) to something pathetic!

moreupsthandowns
    Free Member

Saccades, PCSO = Please Call Some One. Also known as chocolate teapots or chocolate fireguards 😆

It depends also which Force area you are in as to whether a PCSO can detain you as its down to the Chief of each force to decided what powers they get.

Munqe-chick thanks for giving me a shiver down my spine when mentioning bleep test…. shudder! There again it was nye on 19 years ago when I did mine. And it was proper training then with square bashing and room inspections, not this fluffy wuffy uni based stuff they do now!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup the thought of the bleep test does make me break out in a sweat too!!!

hora
    Free Member

Dont cross a heavily pregnant woman folks. Sheesh. I'm doing a runner this weekend just to get some peace and quiet. I'm being micro-analysed, critised and if I say 'no'- thats is, literally 🙄

Help!

Junkyard
    Free Member

you think it will be better when the baby is on the outside …so much to learn, so much to learn

hora
    Free Member

Just geld me now.

Her sister found out what happened and ordered a book/surprise/sent to me to cheer me up.

dyna-ti

are there really fake police type people walking around?

Yup.

You also occasionally get fake doctors as well ………in fact, I think there might be a few on here.

Quite a few engineers too 😆

loughor
    Free Member

Somebody (M-C ?) asked about South Wales Police ? Did five years, left in 94 on a career break to the (then) Royal Hong Kong Police, where I still am. No longer Royal since 1997 though !

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup was me asking about South Wales police .. so what's it like?? It is (or was it) as "backwards" as rumours had it? I imagine it has changed quite a lot but am unsure what to do!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

so for all those coppers out there:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/8458822.stm

bet you wish you'd thought of it!!!! 😉

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

up next jump starting a car with a tazer?

loughor
    Free Member

M-C. Backward ? Don't quite know what you mean ! Still have loads of mates serving there, if you'd like me to put you in contact, then e-mail me, not quite appropriate topic for a MTB forum. Address is user name at hotmail dot com.
    Jon

hora
    Free Member

Somebody (M-C ?) asked about South Wales Police ? Did five years, left in 94 on a career break to the (then) Royal Hong Kong Police, where I still am. No longer Royal since 1997 though !

Wow. How many dialects can you speak/understand now??? 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Any STW serving Police Officers?’ is closed to new replies.