Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Any Spurs fans in the house?
  • Worried yet?

Up the Blades

Klunk
    Free Member

singing too soon.

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

a little! fair play Blades.

Still think Spurs will have enough to see it through

Not singing too soon. There no pressure on us. I expect Spurs to up their game in the 2nd half and nick it, but there’s always Bramall Lane

ourmaninthenorth

Yes. In London tonight. Effing annoyed I missed getting a ticket, even if they are playing shoite.

Come on you Spurs!

teenrat

Well done blades. A frustrating way to lose but still in the tie and everything to play for at BDTBL.

McEverley though, what was that?

If he’d concentrated on defending and not appealing then he wouldn’t have made that mistake. Anyway, well done Blades, a creditable performance. Spurs were poor though. Bramall Lane will be rocking next week – and I’ll be stuck in friggin Eastbourne 😡

teenrat

I’d have taken a 1 nil loss before the game started. I think the main thing was that the tie was still winnable for the seond leg, rather than having to go through the motions knowing it is all over.

Maybe the Beard will be back by then ( if not cup tied!)

Brayford????

Are we in for him? Not heard owt

teenrat

Apparantly we’ve put in a ‘game changing’ bid and that Brayford himself is behind the move. Some reckon the game last night was his last for Cardiff. Just rumours, i dont know.

Hmmm, we’ll see – I’ve heard this crap from Utd a thousand times.

Still, my beard is coming on nicely as a tribute 😉

Archibald
    Free Member

Thought you guys played really well, draw was probably fair. Would love to come to your gaff imagine it will be rocking… lapsed spur miles away from london or t’north.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Gosh, good game!

teenrat

Proud to be a blade. All the lads gave 100%.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Any Spurs fans in the house?’ is closed to new replies.