Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any recommended powder coaters in south bucks/berks/west london?
  • hughjayteens
    Free Member

As title, fancy getting the ML8 pimped this winter!

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Bump

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

I use these guys….

And I’m based in Ealing…its well worth it…

Armourtex in Hackney…

One week or less turn-around time, £65 for a standard hard-tail frame.

Any colour you want, and any glitter coats/lacquers etc are only another few £ on top.

I’ve had two fairly complex frames done (Intense M1, Turner HL 5-Spot), and I was very very happy with the results…

pickle
    Free Member

can’t reccomend these enough! used them loads and allways happy with results.

http://www.pwsfinishing.co.uk/contactus.html

SamB
    Free Member

Seconding Armourtex – they did a grand job on my Socom, masked off everything perfectly and a massive colour selection to choose from.

chakaping
    Free Member

So when you send you frame in for painting, do you just remove the shock or do you dismantle entirely?

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Hmmm, quite liking the pink!!

Thanks for the info – as above, does the frame (and forks) need completely stripping?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Bit further out but heres one on cardif road in reading I used, £50 for a hardtail. Dont think they dod anything fancy though, just solid colours.

SamB
    Free Member

For Armourtex I dismantled everything – removed the linkages and all the bearings and just gave them the two halves of the frame. I think you’d need to do that for most places tbh.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

The ML8 has the bearings in the monolink so pretty easy to strip – what about the Fox 36s – any idea if they’re easy to strip?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any recommended powder coaters in south bucks/berks/west london?’ is closed to new replies.