Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • any recommendations for cheap parking nr Bristol airport ? (2 weeks)
  • kaiser
    Free Member

there seems lots of options
    wcp , goblin combe , airport tavern etc but when you try and find genuine feedback you get the feeling that most of the reviews are done by people who have a vested interest in either slagging off the opposition or promoting themselves dare I say.

tomhughes46

I parked in the silver zone for 2 weeks last year, was £52 I think, and very convenient/secure.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Do NOT use the service where they pick up your car – they drive it miles away, often rag the hell out of it and cars often come back with massive extra mileage. They should be banned.

Just use the long stay car parks and pay the little bit extra.

clubber
    Free Member

Silver Zone has been fine for me. Book well in advance and through a dealer (eg airportparking.co.uk IIRC) and it's a good bit cheaper still.

I used the Airport Tavern once a few years back without problem. I can't say I've heard bad things about any of them though.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Work colleague looked into it a few weeks ago for his hols and came to the same conclusion and went for the airport car park in the end.

toys19
    Free Member

I use airport tavern all the time, cheap and reliable.

nickjb
    Free Member

The on-site parking often isn't much more expensive if you pre-book and you can walk to the terminal if you want. Can save half an hour or so

TooTall
    Free Member

On site was almost cheapest and easily most convenient last time I used it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘any recommendations for cheap parking nr Bristol airport ? (2 weeks)’ is closed to new replies.