Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any recomendations for replacement X9 Jockey Wheels!!
  • BIGMAN
    Free Member

As it says really!!

Any good ones other than buying Sram ones?

neilforrow

Kcnc make some nice ones.

stuey
    Free Member

ebay search for BBB ones
    like these…

Ti29er
    Free Member

And whilst we're on the subject, I can't find any on CRC or Wiggle that are under £30 for an XT rear mech'.

Any thoughts?

colnagokid

if they are the same as x7, Ive got some you can have for a fiver. Nearly new off a wrecked mech (f***ing useless sram gash)

leebaxter
    Free Member

Hey kid, if bigman dont take the jockey wheels, i will. cheers

banjowhacker
    Free Member

If yours have seized and they are sealed bearing jobbies, then i believe that replacements are brass bush jobbies, which are much more suited to mud.

colnagokid

Ok Lee my emal is in profile

knott4me
    Free Member

clee cycles do kcnc but they are noisy although the wear is exellent compared with stock ones.

stuey
    Free Member

hint BBB as good as me old Tacx ones.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

if its just the bearing that has seized just replace it with an £8 SKF bearing (size is 6801-2RS)

dans160
    Free Member

KCNC. Work well and I have no idea if they were noisier than the originals or not.

Northwind

BBB are very good. They can clog a little, mud gets into the shells and drags eventually but it's the work of 2 minutes to clean them out and it doesn't happen often. The bearings are well sealed so they're rock solid reliable apart from that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any recomendations for replacement X9 Jockey Wheels!!’ is closed to new replies.