Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any reason for not buying 2011 lyrik coil u-turns?
  • big_scot_nanny

Any opinions on these? I would like a pair of 160mm forks for my mega, my fox talas 180s i have never really been happy with and they are so long that full usefulness is only uncovered on the biggest alps days.

So, would like a pair of cheap ish but good coil forks, these are available, any reason why I shouldn’t get them?

Ta folks!

rj
    Free Member

None at all. They’re stiff and well damped (at least in the MiCo guise). They’re also easy to service at home. I’ve been extremely happy with min.

mactheknife

Nope, they are ace forks. Love mine 🙂

bigad40
    Free Member

How big are you? Or what do you weigh (dont tell me please)
    Only ask because Rockshox coil heavy weight spring max weight is for a rider of 90kgs or so.
    I have sektor air something and its brilliaint! 115kgs.

tomaso
    Free Member

Wish I’d never sold my coil Lyriks. Beefy well damped controlled forks that resist rock deflections well – whats not to like.

robhughes
    Free Member

Absolutely love mine.Bullet proof smoooothness.If you don’t use the lockout pull the wee thingumybob out.Even better then. 😀

big_scot_nanny

Oof, wow, positive responses. Cheers guys.

Bigad40 – I am 115kgs also, are you saying that the firm spring will be enough? I was assuming I would have to get a x-firm, only thing I am not sure about.

Ta!

Kev

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any reason for not buying 2011 lyrik coil u-turns?’ is closed to new replies.