Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any radon slide owners out there. How do you rate yours ?
  • jdf77
    Free Member

As above really, impressed with spec for the cash, can’t find many reviews

ichi
    Free Member

Got a Slide 9HD, loving it so far. Good geo, great climber feels nimble. Top spec for the cash. Only had one problem so far, the drive side bearings on the BB got all grimy after only 2 rides. Contacted Bike discount and they mailed out a new BB and said they’d cover installation costs up to 20 Euros.

My previous all mountain bikes have been a Nerve AM, Five and Alpine and Spesh Enduro. The Slide beats them all and in terms of how the bike rides only my Spesh comes close, but the kit on the Slide edges it clear of anything else I’ve ridden.

I’m up to about 300 miles on mine now and it’s handled trail centre, bike park, Peak District and general all day pootling very well.

I did get a chance to ride a Slide and swoop last year while in Germany, and the bikes get a lot more coverage over there, there’s little mention of em in the UK press.

deviant
    Free Member

Enduro online mag thing has done a review.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

My mate has had one for a few months now,its a very good bike.

poey50
    Free Member

I’ve had a Radon Slide 29er 9.0 for a month. Fantastic bike with near miraculous spec for the money. Its a 22 inch frame and having swapped out the chainset for 1×10, added a shorter stem and gone tubeless it weighs in just under 30lb.

There are reviews out there but mostly in German. You have to cut and paste into Google translator to get a kind of pigeon English.

Its a well-regarded bike … I love mine. 😆

jdf77
    Free Member

Thanks guys,

think I’m going to drop the hammer on a slide 9.0 hd

grilla
    Free Member

Slide 9HD here too, happy with it, had to cut the handlebars down as my arms aren’t long enough, changed the seat as I couldn’t get on with it, but it’s a great spec for the price.

I’m not entirely sure all the components are really ideal for my local muddy conditions, lots of things have developed noises recently, my previous bike was better at keeping the dirt out. Can’t blame radon though for a mavic hub, sram BB, replacement jockey wheels.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any radon slide owners out there. How do you rate yours ?’ is closed to new replies.