Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • any PS3 experts in the house?
  • sadexpunk

just bought one for ‘smart tv’ use, blurays etc. dont play games and dont know games consoles really.

my problem started when i thought id try and download the netflix/iplayer apps etc. i found out i need to get em from playstation store, is that right?
    anyways, when i go to it, i get this message…”this service is currently undergoing maintenance”. ive tried updating software (to 4.53 or something) and still the same.
    a bit of googling suggests plenty of people with the same prob, with solutions such as press triangle to get options and delete ps store app (nothing happens when i press triangle, no options) and changing time settings to internet and daylight settings to standard. done them, no better.

anyone up on this sort of thing and can help me out here?

thanks

fervouredimage
    Free Member

The playstation network is actually undergoing maintenance at the moment. Depending on what the maintenance is it normally isn’t offline for more than 12 hours.

You’ll almost certainly be able to use as normal tomorrow.

sadexpunk

ahhh right. thanks a lot. the google posts i read were suggesting theyd had the fault for weeks, when people they know didnt.

hopefully itll be ok tomorrow then.

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘any PS3 experts in the house?’ is closed to new replies.