Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • any police officers around?
  • petalpetey
    Free Member

I need some advice regarding a stolen bike thats turned up on ebay

Ta,

hora
    Free Member

Scott?

easygirl

Go on then 🙂

petalpetey
    Free Member

it would probably be better if it was done over email, as I’ve already put all the bike details on here & I don’t realy want to bump the thread up (hence the alias), in case the seller/thief looks on here

my mail is in my profile

easygirl

Just mail me, no worries

petalpetey
    Free Member

mailing now 😀 thanks

hora
    Free Member

No I mean are you the chap I was talking to last weekend? (You was on your roadbike).

ji
    Free Member

Call 101 and speak to your local force. 101 for non emergency, 999 for emergency. Simple!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ji – Member
    Call 101 and speak to your local force. 101 for non emergency, 999 for emergency. Simple!

Hello is that police non emergencies?
    I’ve just spotted my stolen bike on ebay and me and the lads are off round with some bombers to sort him out, you ok with that?

hillshurt13
    Free Member

this happened to me years ago…except it was wheels that were bought with a dodgy card…turned up on ebay.ebay did nothing…police werent interested..they were being sold 300 miles away so difficult to buy and pick up…the whole experience was very frustrating!

however did have a stolen bike turn up in a bike shop down south and after 6 months got it back after the police waited at the shop to arrest the chap…his house was full of bike kit.he got off off with the case being dropped due to lack of evidence..wtf?

hope it comes good for you….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘any police officers around?’ is closed to new replies.