Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any other Cube owners? show us yer bikes thread…
  • 4ndyB
    Free Member

Just got my grubby mitts on a new bike, a Cube AMS Pro R1 Mag 8)

Obligatory crappy phone camera pic…

Only had one decent ride on it, still needs a little tweaking, but a superb, fast bike for xc/trails.

Any other Cubes out there?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Had mine for just over a year now and it still makes me smile everytime I ride it and stupidly fast too. 😀

knottinbotswana
    Free Member

Here's mine, had it since January:

Cube Elite HPC K-18 2009 Blackline

First bike after 10 years without a ride (previously an Orange Prestige around Bradford and Wiltshire) – something of a revelation! Light, fast, sweeeet.

And nice one CRC for deducting the VAT and hiding the BIG invoice from the local customs sharks. And for giving me a refund because they reduced the price two days after I bought it.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Nice Bike knottinbotswana

Here's mine!

fisha
    Free Member

Nice bikes. I thought about a cube mtb through the C2W scheme, but chose a Cube Hooper instead. Cant wait to pick it up.

smogmonster

This arrived today – cant wait to get it to the Alps.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

girly specific cube hardtail with upgraded hope xc/717 wheels built by Mr MC, and optional goofy inane grin…

matty-B
    Free Member

Here's my Fritzz, had it a month or so now, ace bike. Now has shorter stem and bash guard, and is off to Spain with me for a week from saturday (if the volcano allows)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any other Cube owners? show us yer bikes thread…’ is closed to new replies.