Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Any one ridden a liv invite or recommend something similar
  • retrogirl
    Free Member

Hi I’m getting into cycle touring and am wanting a cyclo cross type bike which will carry a rack and have disc brakes. I have seen a liv invite in the flesh and it looked quite good and seems to tick the boxes but want to know if anyone has risen one and whether it’s good or rubbish. If not any other recommendations I’m 5ft 4 with 30″ inside leg so some bikes might be out due to my shortness thanks

Marko

Drops or flat bars? How much do you want spend?

Just looking at a light tourer/road bike/commuter to replace the partners ancient Dawes Galaxy and there is not a lot of choice out there, especially if you want a female specific frame and you’re a tall (5’8″) female.

We looked at a Specialized Vita as that comes in XL, the Giant Thrive is only available in medium, but might have done the job in large. Next option is a custom frame or converting a drop bar bike to flat bars maybe.(This is what happened with the Galaxy).

We’ve only just started looking so I’d be interested in all options/opinions as well.

Can’t help with an opinion on the ‘Invite’ as the Giant site says not available anymore?
    Marko

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Any one ridden a liv invite or recommend something similar’ is closed to new replies.