• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any one done the Chiltern Little Dipper Sportive?
  • chameleon78
    Free Member

Just want an idea of how bad the hills are! I see 4-5 Cat 1 climbs on the route.
    Tested myself on todays training ride with a 14% hill which I rode but it was difficult so the next 5 weeks is hill training and thresholds.

chameleon78
    Free Member

Anyone?!

aP
    Free Member

There’s so little information about it available. Where did you find the route maps?

chameleon78
    Free Member

If you look on f3events website the route is available there I think for Garmin and in PDF.

jameso

there’s a few steep ones around here but nothing very sustained. the chiltern classic covers the main ones and it’s a tough ride but it’s not the fred whitton or anything like that. whiteleaf and the hale are about as hard as they get around here. it’s more the cumalative effect of them all in one ride than the individual hills, so if you have a compact and 12-25+ you should be fine.

oldgit
    Free Member

Not seen that one before.
    aP it’s the same day as the Rapha, are you doing it again? It’s got to be the most laid back ride of the year

jameso, did you ride the Luton CC RT?

aP
    Free Member

Oldgit – was talking to Steve from rapha at the Surrey Rumble about HOTN. He’s riding PR that day as rapha appear to be co organisers with ASO. We’re def intending to go again. I’ll prob be riding my cx bike as my road bike won’t take anything bigger than 23mm tires.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any one done the Chiltern Little Dipper Sportive?’ is closed to new replies.