Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any of the STW members Singapore based (Longshot content)
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

I find myself in Singapore for the next month and would like some advise. Looking to buy a cheap bike that I can leave here when I go. Ebay seems not to have much.

Any help appreciated.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

See if Ben is around, assuming he’s still there.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Thanks CFH. I found a previous thread. Just need to see if the journey I have is viable by bike.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Various online for sale forums, they the Anzac cycling club. If you send me an email I’ll forward your address to various cycling friends I have there (I lived there 2009-10 I took my bike but only used it once, too hot and humid and drivers are appalling to cyclists. No where really to ride off road)

winston_dog
    Free Member

I was there for a couple of weeks last year.

I couldn’t imagine a worse environment for cycling!

user-removed
    Free Member

There seemed to be a burgeoning fixie scene when I was there a few years ago. Couple of achingly cool shops near the Arab quarter.

konabunny
    Free Member

Worked there for a little bit. Riding bikes didn’t appeal!

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I think I have now binned the idea. Cant find anywhere to leave one near my hotel and if I am honest the MRT is so fast, clean, uncrowded and cheap that for the first time in years I am using public transport.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any of the STW members Singapore based (Longshot content)’ is closed to new replies.