Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any of the riders on here familair with the vholdr camera's?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

I recently deleted some clips from my vholdr to make space for some more clips.

Anyway now it isn’t working when I try film more clips, any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

This kind of stuff is alien to me and I’m also very tired from being out biking all weekend and having had a long week.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated and yes I have it turned on.

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Sounds like the card may need formatting? I presume you just hooked it up to the PC and clicked delete on the files? May have left some corruption on the card. I would suggest always doing a format once you have taken the videos you want from it.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hi treaclesponge

OK! how do I do that?

duntstick
    Free Member
    treaclesponge
    Free Member

Either find the memory card in My Computer, right click, Format or use something like SDFormatter

SDFormatter

kaesae
    Free Member

Hey Duntstick Great 😀

I will have a go at it later, I have so much work to catch up on it’s unreal

hope everyone has a good weekend!

kaesae
    Free Member

Hey.

I’ve installed SDFormatter how do I use it to format the SD cvard on my vholdr?

duntstick
    Free Member

Best to use the in-camera formatter. You know it will do it properly then.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hey duntstick I just used the formatter from my computer, I think. I need the camera to do the guides for my tooling, it’s not that hard to use the kits, but it’s best not to take any chances.

treacle sponge and duntstick what kind of bikes do you have? I have some tooling here that you might find handy.

Better go I have a lot of work to do today, thanks again, K 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any of the riders on here familair with the vholdr camera's?’ is closed to new replies.