Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any Morzine Locals on the forum?
  • ddmonkey

It looks like its actually happening, the family ddmonkey are relocating to the French Alps near Morzine. Any other STW forum goers living in the Morzine area? I'll be there from the start of September and would like to meet up for a few end of season rides before the snow comes if anyone fancies showing a newbie around some trails?

Cheers!

alexxx
    Free Member

I dont know anyone other than holiday homes sorry but out of curiosity what are you doing for work out there 🙂 sounds awesome all the best to you guys 😀

DT78
    Free Member

I would be quite happy to come and stay at your's one, maybe two weeks a year?

ddmonkey

Cheers, got fed up with thinking about it! Fairly scary but you only live once. I'll be continuing to hold down my job in the UK all being well!

allthepies
    Free Member

Guy from FlowMTB (based in Morzine) posts on here.

ddmonkey

Yeah I've been out to the mega with Flow so have met Guy before. Guy if you read this I'd be interested to know when you will be keeping your show open until before Skiing takes over town.

nasher
    Free Member

My guide Ray is a ski bum there all year..

you wont miss him…

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

We're open until the 5th September – then it's time to close down the shop and chalet. There'll be riding going on – end of season Tour de Mt Blanc is on the cards – then bits and bobs until we go to Canada for a few weeks.

Should be back around late October – so still time for some riding before the snow kicks in… who are you by the way – when did you stay with us?

ddmonkey

Hi Guy, I did the 2009 Mega and stayed with Flow, I'll drop you a mail. Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any Morzine Locals on the forum?’ is closed to new replies.