Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • any mondraker owners?
  • infernocup

I’ve had a foxy r since march this year and absolutely love it! Fantastic fun everything I’ve ridden it on.even pedals and climbs well. I tried a load of bikes including lapierre zesty and spicy, orange 5 etc and the foxy just felt right. Can definitely recommend it!

flamejob
    Free Member

I have a Mondraker, though it’s not a foxxy

I think that generally their bikes are innovative and well designed, but they arn’t as well finished as the big manufacturers. I have particularly had problems with the pivot bolts being out of tolerance.

shaxi
    Free Member

my friend have one and think it pretty good ,no problem by now ! i want to have one too !

iangould
    Free Member

never mind mondraker get a moonlander and have some real fun 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

You already know that the bolts are not all threadlocked in the factory and can come loose.

Actually before I had my Dune I had the Foxy R so I’ll try to give you my main observations…

– VERY LOW BB, I said it “corners like a train” and my friends laughed at me but had to admit I was cornering quite well.

– Low front end, some riders don’t like this

– Nice and light, rear end quite flexy though

– Can get squeaky, usually easy to fix by tightening one of the many bolts – but careful as they can round out easily

– Sizing was a bit weird, medium was very short so I got a large – which turned out to be too long in the end (though was great for the longer XC rides)

– Suspension action is very nice, in that you never really think about it and it never gets out of shape.

Would you be a med or a large? Only ask as I have a large frame and fork to match in my garage…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘any mondraker owners?’ is closed to new replies.