Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any mid week evening rides in the Milton Keynes/Woburn area?
  • mboy
    Free Member

Im just packing the car up as I've got a full week working in Milton Keynes this week (well, Wolverton to be precise, I'm staying in Premier Inn at Furzton Lake), and decided I might as well pack my bike, riding kit, and a light…

It's been YEARS since I rode Woburn, so fancy having a wee pootle over that way, only problem being I can't remember any of the trails so would need to hang about with someone who knows them. Oh, and I'm not exactly quick, I do ok, but I'm more of a pootler than a racer… FWIW bringing my hardtail as I couldn't be bothered sorting out my full sus, but I know Woburn has some pretty smooth trails not just the big drops and stuff in the freeride area right?

crotchrocket
    Free Member

right. google for the reservoir goats and cyclone MTB club. they are always there & will guide you.

Alternatively: email me & for small consideration (few beers?), I'll guide you (I'm recently redundant, know the woods very well & am very bored at home).

mboy
    Free Member

YGM crotchrocket

Cheers

ken_shields
    Free Member
    oldgit
    Free Member

Hi

The Buzzards MTB start from Stockgrove Park in Heath & Reach every Tuesday evening at 7pm.
    The group usually splits into two 'social' and 'social with less stopping' The two groups meet up again at 8.30pm in Woburn and finish the night off together.
    They've been riding there for over ten years so know the place pretty well. And if you should get asked to see your permit you'd be covered.

I'm on pace@fsmail.net I will be out Tuesday.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

You may want to get a mod to edit your post, & remove the exact details of where your bike will be left all week, no doubt in your car in the carpark 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any mid week evening rides in the Milton Keynes/Woburn area?’ is closed to new replies.