Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any ideas?..shower related
  • itsmygame
    Free Member

Hi guys I’m looking to put some sort of shower in the garage purely just to clean off after muddy rides.

Currently there is power and water in there. Do any of you know of or seen some kind of water heater or small ( maybe camping) shower that feeds off 240 or do I just go for the dig a trench across the garden and lay 10mm armoured to supply a full on power shower?

Thanks in advance.

matt_outandabout

ManUp and this:

CaptJon
    Free Member

Couldn’t you just tell the missus you’ll be using the main bathroom?

samuri
    Free Member

So is the existing water feed not sufficient to supply an cheap electric shower?
    A hosepipe tap would be ample.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i suspect unless you have a very small garden youll be needing more than a 10mm cable to supply your shower that far from your junction box.

but then ill assume you can do the sums if your intending to fit it your self and youll know what cable you need for the drop over the length of run you need

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hi guys I’m looking to put some sort of shower in the garage purely just to clean off after muddy rides.

Great idea, we had one, sounds like your garage is detached like ours was. It only ever got used when we had a few people round riding out of the house.
    Unless your super organised it will never have a towel, clean clothes etc in it, at the point where you go into the house to get these you will just have a shower in the house….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any ideas?..shower related’ is closed to new replies.