Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Hamsterley Trailblazers on here
  • joeegg
    Free Member

Does any body know if the trailbuilding is still going on on the 3rd Saturday of every month.Also,to volunteer,do you have to be a member.

davski
    Free Member

nope just turn up, was on yesterday.. check out the trailbuilding@hamsterley on fb

legolam
    Free Member

I’m thinking of heading down there this afternoon – any idea what conditions are like?

mdavids
    Free Member

Its not too bad actually. Had a good run round the black and the fun parts of the red yesterday and its mostly in good nick. The worst part was that rooty uphill part of the black, think its called root 666, its very gloopy.

The wind will probably spoil your fun though. It was getting channelled down the fire roads yesterday making progress very hard in places and I was getting blown sideways on some of the jumps on the red.

legolam
    Free Member

Cool, thanks. Think we’ll be heading round the red as my friend has just bought a shiny new full suss.

legolam
    Free Member

Well, the red is a bit of a mud bath in places and the shiny new bike is no longer shiny!!

The wind wasn’t too bad other than right up the top on the exposed moor.

joeegg
    Free Member

Worked on the final part of the red route yesterday and there was a good turnout of people,despite the mud.
    It looks like its not too far off being finished with plenty of nice smooth big berms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Hamsterley Trailblazers on here’ is closed to new replies.