• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any good deals on white G150
  • toomba
    Free Member

Is there any bargains or discounts to be had on the Whyte G150 bikes at the moment? Might be a good time to get a deal with some manufacturers bringing 2016 models out already

wiggles
    Free Member

Not until they bring their new model out… (I didn’t get my 2015 one until September last year)

If you are after a medium mine will be for sale soon.

Rickos
    Free Member

Some chap trying to sell a little ridden one in classifieds for £3k.

toomba
    Free Member

Yes I would have liked the used one in classifieds but just a tad out of budget
    Rang a dealer this morning and offered 10% off straight away so looks like a deal is on the cards. Been pondering a new bike for ages just struggled to make my mind up what to get!

stevedoc
    Free Member

If I get another flat on mine ,you can have it ! and I will but a five !

mboy
    Free Member

FWIW Whyte usually launch their new bikes in first week or two of July.

In my experience, you’ll have to wait a couple of months at least for any new full sus models to appear on shop floors though, Hardtails are usually in shops quicker. Who knows though, may be different this year perhaps.

Whatever you decide, the G-150 is a fantastic bike, I doubt you’ll be upset if you buy one now.

toomba
    Free Member

Mboy I would love to wait till 2016 models come out but just sold current bike so need new un asp! Do you ride one?

mboy
    Free Member

Have spent a lot of time over the last few months on a T-129 Works SCR, have ridden G-150’s though.

Where are you based if you don’t mind me asking?

toomba
    Free Member

I’m in Scottish borders good biking area and 40 mins from glentress

mboy
    Free Member

Nice area to ride! Spent a few days up there myself last year… G-150 would be a near perfect bike for trails like Glentress and Innerleithen Red trails IMO, light enough to pedal to the top quickly enough but huge amounts of fun on the way down.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on white G150’ is closed to new replies.