• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DanW.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any good deals on Castelli shorts with the X2 pad around?
  • DanW
    Free Member

I love the Castelli shorts I have with the X2 pad. Unfortunately the threads holding the pad together in a pair of Free Aero Race failed and the shop were only able to offer a refund. I paid £80 at the time but there don’t seem to be the same offers around at the moment.

Even the new Endurance short seem slightly more expensive so I am wondering about going the whole hog and trying the Body Paints for around £120 as that seem the going rate for the Free Aeros too at the moment…

Any gems I am missing for Large shorts with the X2 pad?

MrSmith
    Free Member

Dan. are you the DanW i know? (2 girls, works for energy company moved north to run up hills Dan?)

i have a pair of new but old stock castelli ‘free’ bib shorts with the progetto pad i have no use for. they are cervelo branded and offered to team staff. red gripper with cervelo on one leg, black castelli gripper on the other, logo is not huge.

DanW
    Free Member

Nope sorry! I’ve also been confused for a DanW that is a brand manager for Fuji or Merida or something like that (I think!) up North. I tired to go for something unique and end up confusing everyone 😀

I could be interested in the shorts if you have them going spare and they are a Large? email is watlingdaniel[at]gmail[dot]com

Ta!

MrSmith
    Free Member

will mail you with some pics

lunge

Not Castelli, but if you’re debating dropping a few quid on some good bibs, the Assoss Outlet is worth a glance.

Fat-boy-fat

Castelli kit on sportspursuit.com now. Sale ends tonight.

DanW
    Free Member

^ No Castelli shorts as far as I can see though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on Castelli shorts with the X2 pad around?’ is closed to new replies.