Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any good deals on 120mm travel forks?
  • Monkey
    Free Member

I'm after a set of 120mm forks. Anyone seen any good deals on Rebas/Fox or similar. Thanks

foxyrider
    Free Member

My second hand 07' RL's 😉 ?

z1ppy

I was tempted by the RS Reba Maxle on Action sport earlier in the year (went 2nd hand instead), seems a pretty good price when compare to merlin

http://www.actionsports.de/index.php?cat=82&sort=&XTCsid=3fc4ae2cea428ba56bbd3d3b2da5f0a9&filter_id=64

Monkey
    Free Member

Details on the fox would be great. Have you ever used actionsports?? Cheers

foxyrider
    Free Member

I have photos at home – uppers were spotless until 3 weeks agon when I fell off and it now has a tiny mark at the top of the upper 🙁 Anyway thats the only issue with them and its pretty high up – top level of travel I would estimate. Regularly serviced (Would would give them an oil change and seal clean before posting) They also have a new set of Enduro seals on them (replaced 3 months ago). Has helicoptered lowers with some marks on teh dropouts with use but otherwise in good condition. Not heavily used and there is no obvious play 🙂

Looking for £180 inc postage?

z1ppy

I've not used AS, but others on here have, without issue (I have used Bike24 another european mail order).

messiah
    Free Member

I've got some black Reba SL 120mm with Maxle Lite which came on my Whyte 19 trail Steel 4 months ago.

Excellent barely used condition and I figure worth about £300, these don't seem to be available on the open market through Merlin etc, so I guess they are OEM only. They are a nice lightweight 120mm travel fork… reason for change is that I have another fork on another bike and I am moving things about. Frame is medium so probably about 200mm of steerer… but I can check.

email in profile for pics and a haggle.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on 120mm travel forks?’ is closed to new replies.