Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any Glasgow Trance/Trance SX 27.5 owners? Medium or large..
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I fancy one, few larges going cheap and based on the numbers (apart from Giants own sizing guide) I reckon it might fit at 5’10. But I’d like to try before I buy!

iainc

Have you tried Dales, main dealer in town ?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I was in over the weekend- didn’t see one but I was looking for a Specialized Enduro to sit on so may have skimmed past it.. shall call tomorrow. The MTB stock seemed a bit thin.. website suggests they have a 2015 4 in large though!

iainc

They’re a good bunch, they should be able to find one somehow for you to try.

renton
    Free Member

I’m 6 foot and a smidge and found a large to small so you may be ok.

hainman
    Free Member

I’m 5-10ish and ride a medium Reign if that’s any help.my mate has the Large trance and I sat on his and was a tad big.where in Glasgow are you??im in Glasgow I could arrange my mate to let you try his and try mine o. For size

StuE
    Free Member

I’am 5.11 with 32″ inside leg,rode a large in Spain for a day and found it a bit small

domderbyshire
    Free Member

I’m 5′ 10″ with a 31″ inside leg and find a medium Trance spot on.

BoardinBob

I was looking for a Specialized Enduro to sit on

Did they have any in? I’m also looking to sit on one

craigofscotland
    Free Member

Ask in dales, they might have something in the warehouse for you to sit on if its not on the floor.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any Glasgow Trance/Trance SX 27.5 owners? Medium or large..’ is closed to new replies.