Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • any "free ride" stuff in southampton??
  • oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i have found my xc loops and mates down there but havent found any dirt jumps, pump tracks, down hill sort of stuff

can any one help me out 7

shaun

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bust some phat moves street stylee up at the Uni? Lots of lovely steps….! 😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The punmp track in Lordswood has been trashed but there are a few bits you might find. Fair variaty but be careful, I built some of it.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

WCA i have emailed you a few times but i keep geting them bouncing back.

i though you might not like me even though you never met me.

i am back at work next week and will have my P7 so will be looking for some rides if your free?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Try my email address from the Big Bike Bash website. I am not ignoring you.

I am in Switzerland at the moment and my weekends are fairly busy until after August 22nd/23rd (Guess what happens that weekend) but I sure we can meet up at some point. Perhaps even at the Big Bike Bash where there is some properly built northshore just off the trail you can play on.

dobo
    Free Member

there used to be some dirt jumps near the winchester park and ride, not my sort of thing though really, i'm more xc

also a bit further a field near ringwood theres watchmoore wood, with some shore and stuff.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Big Bike Bash has better

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i dont ride at week ends as thats "family time" as i dont see them during the week

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

When I am working from home I ride during the week.

Also BBB is for all the family

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i dont think my folks will be coming, dont think i will i as im off to cyprus soon. but if i can i will as i said from the start!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘any "free ride" stuff in southampton??’ is closed to new replies.