Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any Felt reps/sellers out there?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone know when the Felt Edit LTD Frameset will be imported to the UK?

http://www.feltbicycles.com/United-Kingdom/2011/Mountain/Edict/Edict-LTD-Frame.aspx

Oh and any hints how much – $3000 in US so maybe £2500 in UK?

foxyrider
    Free Member

No? 🙁

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Give Saddleback a call?

http://saddleback.co.uk/?page_id=277

cynic-al
    Free Member

No frame can be worth £2.5K!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hmm – sales said they are NOT coming to the UK? Not what I heard – hmm – further investigation is required!

rp16v
    Free Member

i have a contact in saddleback will give him a tinkle tommorow and see whats up.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers rp16v 🙂

rp16v
    Free Member

ok deal is there not in the country YET and first 5 are spoken for for test rides/demo bikes ironicley hes been on the case today already and will be letting me no when they come avalible and prices are about what was stated before for rrp if u want to view one built up saddleback actualy have 1 in that was being shown around at bikefest so if your local to bristol might be worth giving a call and seeing if u can pop by there a good bunch to deal with.

GJP
    Free Member

When I spoke to the FELT representatives last autumn (Nov) at the opening of the new SigmaSport shop in Kingston they said they would not be bringing the EDICT frames into the UK for 2011.

rp16v
    Free Member

i think they wernt originaly im unsure if its the 11 or 12 models they are bringing in but the guy i spoke to said they are pushing to get some stock in.

grimtech
    Free Member

We are working out the pricing on getting the frame sets into the UK, there is definitely a demand The bike rides fantastically and didn’t do to bad a the Singletrack weekender. As soon as I get confirmation I will post on here for you guys

foxyrider
    Free Member

Many thanks Grimtech 🙂 I will try and wait patiently 🙂 I wonder why when I called sales the guy said they Def were not getting it in?

FOG

Well the actual bikes are in the country because I saw one, not sure what spec level, at an event I did a couple of months ago. I had a word with the guy and he was well pleased. Don’t know where he got it but he came from the Stoke area.

rp16v
    Free Member

yeah there are a couple floating about but i think not enough to say they are officialy here to buy if u get me.
    grimetech in saddleback hq?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeah you can “buy” the full bikes online but the frame only units are not for sale ATM – sounds like they will be though 🙂 YEY!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone got any more news? @grimtech and anyone else?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any Felt reps/sellers out there?’ is closed to new replies.