Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • any experience with The Bike Factory Chester?
  • armchairbiker

Anyone had experience with them? Bought a top at beginning of the week, nothing arrived and cannot get hold them.

I don't mind, but they charge 5.99 for postage – yet CRC can turn something around in 2 days with free postage

foxyrider
    Free Member

I ordered something the otherday but was not in stock – they emaied me the next day I think and asked me if I wanted to wait. I said no and they were veyr pleasant. I did buy a bike form them in 2004 from the shop and seemed OK 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

yeah, Good bunch of blokes that run it..

Its one of my LBS's..

armchairbiker

maybe it's just a lapse? Shame as they seem to stock some good stuff

monksie_
    Free Member

You bought an item of clothng on Monday via the Internet and 3 days later it's not been delivered? I'd call the Police.

philsimm
    Free Member

Armchair,

I live around the corner from them so if you want me to pop in and "take care" of them just give me the nod 😉

armchairbiker

monksie – nice troll. they said it would come within 48 hours. charge for it yet CRC can manage it in the same time period….

seany_e_boy
    Free Member

You bought an item of clothng on Monday via the Internet and 3 days later it's not been delivered? I'd call the Police.

The police will probably take 3 days to arrive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘any experience with The Bike Factory Chester?’ is closed to new replies.