• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by thv3.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Any Diamondback Mojito 29er owners out there
  • mollski
    Free Member

thinking of buying 1 of these but cannot find a 20inch anywere,anybody got 1 and what do you think to it?

thv3
    Free Member

Have a search around. Plenty of info about

Singletrack thread
    Another STW one
    Bikeradar bike

I've got an 18 inch, great bike for the money.

collie
    Free Member

I really liked mine, couldn't fault it for the money. It was a great intro the the 29er thing – I've now built up an Inbred and loving that too. Mine is a 20'' model and is looking for a new home if you're interested in a lightly used example?

mollski
    Free Member

YES MY EMAIL IS MOLLSKI_69@HOTMAIL.COM

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I got one through the mail from Rutland Cycling, but had to send it back as the welding on the cable guides was 'orrid and right under my nose, so would have done my head in!

Great value bike, but I'm just a fussy git!

Rutland Cycling were very helpful with the return BTW.

the-muffin-man

The welding is a bit poo – but its a dirt cheap bike so I can accept that!

I'm loving mine, even more so with the carbon forks I got 2nd hand last week – made a big difference to the ride….

thv3
    Free Member

What tyres are those Muffin Man?

rOcKeTdOg

that looks sweet muffin man, certainly doesn't look like a cheap as chips frame

the-muffin-man

These ones…

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/119512.html

…I don't like much tread on my summer tyres!

jahwomble
    Free Member

I rode a mates a couple of weeks back, loved it, seems to be great value for money, overall apart from a few minor things (like the welding) it feels more expensive than it is. Ordered an 18 inch and some bb7s yesterday.

It may well get geared though as I like my knees as they are and I don't have a beard, or drink nichetabulous beers.

thv3
    Free Member

Ha, those look FAST/SCARY in equal measure.

Also going down the route of a carbon fork, ordered a pair of Maxxis Aspen tyres today to replace the Kendas.

Nice build, heading down a similar route myself 😉

mollski
    Free Member

IF anybody selling a 20inch bike or frame email me please thank you

oliverd1981
    Free Member

What does the sizing come up like I'm 6'2" but tempted to go for the 18"…

b_man
    Free Member

I am about 5'10" and the 18" fits me fine, needed a shorter stem but other than that is ok. Perhaps you could leave the longer stem on there and it would be fine.

mollski
    Free Member

ALL SOLD OUT 👿

collie
    Free Member

Mollski. YGM

flybywire
    Free Member

I'm 5'11" and ordered an 18" mojito today from Rutland. Apparently 2 left in 18" – contact Jason on 01572 737 626. 😉

thv3
    Free Member

Been meaning to upload some photos of mine now for a while.

Still enjoying it, a good mile muncher which is what I bought it for so very pleased and a bargain!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Any Diamondback Mojito 29er owners out there’ is closed to new replies.